Statement on His Holiness the Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso
September 30, 2022
Dear Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso, I communicate as President of the United Buddhist Nations Organization, which is the second most important Buddhist Confederation in the world. Before you leave this world I want to give you a few words from mind to mind.
In first place, I want to share a personal fact that has happened to me. After having created in 2021 the Universal Declaration on the Tibetan Buddhist Genocide, despite the fact that it is the most detailed historical document on the extermination suffered by the Tibetan People, we have received total indifference from you and the rest of the Tibetans institutions of the world, which have not even thanked the preparation of this document. Although this Declaration had an impact at the UN level, however, you have surprisingly chosen to ignore it, which is a very deep disregard for the dharmic work of almost a decade of research to adequately document the Tibetan Genocide. For this reason, after realizing that the Tibetan institutions do not even care about stopping the Tibetan Buddhist Genocide that they are suffering from China, my heart broke and my health deteriorated rapidly. Although I already had the intuition before, it was at that moment that I experienced the absolute certainty that this contemporary world constitutes the Age of Mappo, the final stage of the Dharma, just as it was prophesied in the Sutra on the Seven Dreams of Ananda, and in other Tibetan prophecies.
Secondly, I want to share with you that in the past some member institutions of our Buddhist Confederation have sent you letters, spiritual awards, invitations and documents, and you never thanked or responded to said institutional communications. These institutions have great Spirituality, but have been totally ignored by you.
Thirdly, I share with you again that I am the creator of Maitriyana Buddhism, developing 20 paths of Integral Buddhism (Purna) and also 20 paths of Super-Integral Buddhism (Mahapurna). This means that 40 Buddhist disciplines have been created or evolved after a synthesis with the knowledge of all the civilizations of the world. Therefore, the Maitriyana represents the culmination of 2600 years of Buddhist Spirituality. However, despite the fact that you have always maintained a dialogue with thinkers, religious and scientists from all over the world, you have decided to ignore the most transcendental creation in the history of Buddhist Thought.
Fourthly, I want to tell you that there is an ancient karmic link between our life energies. You can consult to the Nechung Oracle in order to ascertain this fact. (…) Since I deeply believe that love is a force that transcends spacetime, I hope that by listening to these words you can remember our history together, and thus understand who I truly am. From that perennial love is that I write these words.
In fifth place, I want to express my disagreement and disappointment with the behavior that I have perceived in you over the last few years. Below I am going to list all the ethical faults that you have committed, despite the fact that I have sent you formal communications over and over again so that this does not happen. I really hope that you will try to make amends for all this damage done:
- The Dalai Lama has failed to comply with the Legal Requirement to expel the criminal Dr. Bhaddanta Kumarabhivamsa as Spiritual Patron of the International Buddhist Confederation (IBC), since this individual member of the State Sangha Maha Nayaka Committee has actively participated in the Rohingya Genocide.
- The Dalai Lama has breached the Notice in which he was asked to return the “U.S. Congressional Gold Medal” awarded by the genocidal government of President Bush of the USA, which committed war crimes and crimes against humanity in Iraq.
- The Dalai Lama has failed to comply with the Notice in which he was asked to promote an ethical sanction against Lama Ole Nydahl, who has been found responsible for Discrimination, False Buddhism and False Spirituality, Violation of Buddhist ethical precepts, Political Persecution and Attack on Human Rights to the expression freedom.
- The Dalai Lama has failed to comply with the invitation to present evidence of human rights violations suffered by the Tibetan People.
- The Dalai Lama has failed to comply with the Legal Requirement to expel Lama Lobzang for being Responsible for Violation of Buddhist Law.
- The Dalai Lama has failed to comply with the Legal Requirement to expel Sogyal Rinpoche for being Responsible for Torture, Slavery and Inhuman Treatment against women.
- The Dalai Lama has failed to comply with the Legal Requirement to expel Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche for being Responsible for Violation of Buddhist Law.
- The Dalai Lama has failed to comply with the Legal Requirement to require Matthieu Ricard to return money from criminal activities leaded by Sogyal Rinpoche.
- The Dalai Lama has failed to comply with the Ethical Judgment against the International Buddhist Confederation (IBC), continuing to be a member of this organization despite the fact that it was found Responsible for Violation of International Human Rights Law and Violation of International Buddhist Law.
- The Dalai Lama has breached the Ethical Judgment against Dhamachari Lokamitra, not expelling him from the IBC even though he was found Responsible for Corruption, Fraud and Misappropriation, Illicit Association or Organized Crime, Defamation and Violation of Buddhist Ethics.
- The Dalai Lama has kept silent about the crimes committed by the Government of India against the People of Kashmir, as the Indian Army was found Responsible for Crimes against Humanity, Genocide, Crimes against Peace, Ethnic Cleansing, Human Rights Violation of women, Violation of Constitutional Law, Violation of International Human Rights Law, Violation of International Humanitarian Law, State Terrorism, Crimes against Democracy, Violation of Buddhist Law, Crimes against the Buddhist Nation and High Crimes against the Dharma. Despite this, the Dalai Lama has continued to accept money from the Government of India to support the IBC, which has been declared to be a type of immoral and corrupt Leadership.
Sixthly, I wish to ask you about two very important matters, and I urgently await your prompt clarification of these facts:
- There is public evidence that for decades the Dalai Lama accepted money from the CIA in order to arm subversive guerrillas in Tibet, which is not at all consistent with the pacifist profile you have always shown the world;
- There is public evidence that in 2001 the Dalai Lama supported the bombings carried out by President Bush of the USA against the People of Afghanistan, which was the beginning of acts of genocide and crimes against humanity in that country.
Finally, in the seventh place, in the face of all these serious ethical faults, it can be concluded that the Dalai Lama is not an enlightened person, which is surely due to the fact that the Chinese genocidal invasion interrupted your training in Tibet. For this reason, the Maitriyana Buddhist Community offers you the possibility that you continue training with us. Since I am the creator of Integral Buddhism (Purna) and Super-Integral Buddhism (Mahapurna), in addition to being an Instructor in Zen and Dzogchen, I offer you the possibility that the Dalai Lama be trained under my spiritual guidance so that you can become an Awakened Being (Buddha). Despite all of your ethical failings, our ancient karmic bond of spiritual love compels me to offer you this opportunity before your time on Earth ends.
Always with reconciliation (maitri),
H.E. Master Maitreya Samyaksambuddha
President of United Buddhist Nations Organization